Before you leave:
- Leave an emergency contact number.
- Leave a radio playing. This helps calm your pet, as well as deter would be criminals.
- Leave a light on (especially if we will be visiting after dark).
- Call your vet's office and let them know we are caring for your pet.
- Be sure all your pets are inside on the first visit.
- Be sure to lock your windows and doors.
- Be sure to cancel no later than 24 hours in advance.
- If you have an alarm system, make sure we have the password, codes, and phone numbers in case the alarm is tripped by accident or malfunction.
- Take Comforts of Home Pet Care's number with you (727-771-0776) in case you have a change in plans.